[sane-devel] New Scanner Request: $$$

m. allan noah kitno455 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 4 13:18:26 BST 2021

There are other scanners in this size class, like the Fujitsu Scansnap
series. But, it sounds like to me that you may not need a new scanner or
backend. Rather you need changes to the frontend, or a new one. The various
adf waiting things in the pixma backend really should be features of a
frontend like scanimage or scanadf. Perhaps treat the 'no docs' error as
non fatal, and loop. Another alternative is to investigate scanbd, and see
if it can do what you want.

allan

--
"well, I stand up next to a mountain- and I chop it down with the edge of
my hand"