[sane-devel] Interactive use of scanner buttons

m. allan noah kitno455 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 3 01:15:36 GMT 2021

There is a great deal of variation between scanners and backends regarding
what buttons are available and how they are exposed. You also have the
exclusive device access problem. In the end, I think you need a new
frontend, or modifications to an existing one, rather than a separate
monitor.

allan

--
"well, I stand up next to a mountain- and I chop it down with the edge of
my hand"