[sane-devel] Canon DR-G2090

m. allan noah kitno455 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 19 15:10:21 GMT 2021

Hello again Furio- It has been a decade since we worked together on the
7550! A few thoughts:

1. Have you added the scanner to /etc/sane.d/canon_dr.conf ?
2. Can you produce a log file of the scanner making a low resolution scan?
  (SANE_DEBUG_CANON_DR=35 scanimage --resolution=100 --mode=lineart
2>2090.log >2090.pnm)
3. Are you able to get logs of windows driver, using wireshark?

allan

--
"well, I stand up next to a mountain- and I chop it down with the edge of
my hand"