[sane-devel] (no subject)

Olaf Meeuwissen paddy-hack at member.fsf.org
Tue Feb 16 12:29:47 GMT 2021

Hi all,

After two decades on the mailing list and 5 years, 5 months and 5 days
as your self-appointed SANE Project Janitor I'm saying the SANE Project
farewell.

Both Povilas Kanapickas (@povilas) and Ralph Little (@skelband) have
indicated that they are willing to pick up janitorial duties.  I have
bumped their GitLab privileges so they can get that work done.  How and
what they are going to do is up to them.

I'll leave it to them to inform you about their plans for the future.

It has been a (mostly) fun ride.

Thanks for all the discussions, criticism, suggestions, bug reports,
issues and, merge requests, but most of all the thank-yous.

If there are any questions about how sane-project things on GitLab work
or why certain autotools things are the way they are, just Cc: me on
mail to this list or @-mention me in a GitLab issue or merge request.
I'll try to get back on these in a timely fashion but make no promises.

I have removed myself as a sane-project member on GitLab already and
this will be my last post to the list as a list member.

Sayonara,