[sane-devel] Is it possible...

Steven Santos steven at simplycircus.com
Thu Mar 18 04:09:03 GMT 2021

The net backend is useful, but doesn't do what I need it to do.

My thoughts on this are:

1. If sane were to be able to act as a scan server for Win/Mac and Linux,
it would be more useful to more people.

2. If all sane scanners were to suddenly be useable as AirScan scanners, it
opens up a straightforward method for adding middleware to any sane
scanner.

Does anyone know anything about AirSane (
https://github.com/SimulPiscator/AirSane)?