[sane-devel] How to scan via WiFi over a LAN

Media Mouth communque at gmail.com
Sat May 8 22:13:06 BST 2021

> On May 8, 2021, at 1:27 PM, Ralph Little <skelband at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Do you have 192.168.0.15 in /etc/sane.d/saned.conf?

Yes.

Though I wonder if I misunderstood what `saned.conf` is doing.
I thought for remote scanning it's in play server side, as opposed to client side.
the LAN IP of the Client Machine would need to be what's listed in the /etc/sane.d/saned.conf file on the Server machine.

In any event I've tested with Client IP in the Server Machine's /etc/sane.d/saned.conf
and the Server IP in the Client Machine's /etc/sane.d/saned.conf

No luck yet either way.