[sane-devel] sane-airscan-unstable - debugging

Alexander Pevzner pzz at apevzner.com
Fri May 21 15:24:29 BST 2021

Hi Zdenek,

On 5/20/21 1:34 PM, Zdenek Dohnal wrote:
> Do I understand correctly it is an additional debugging feature above
> classic debugging options in airscan.conf? If it is, can I turn it on
> during the build? IMO it can be useful sometimes (though I will not
> enable it for classic builds).

The problem was in the ipp-usb. It didn't work correctly with the USB
3.0 devices (all USB 3.0 devices connected to the USB 3.0 ports are
affected).

I've fixed it in the 0.9.19 release of the ipp-usb, plase, upgrade the
corresponding Fedora package.

--

	Wishes, Alexander Pevzner (pzz at apevzner.com)