[sane-devel] sane-airscan-unstable - debugging

Alexander Pevzner pzz at apevzner.com
Thu May 20 12:25:40 BST 2021

On 5/20/21 1:34 PM, Zdenek Dohnal wrote:

> Aha, I'm sorry in that case - I thought you want to use the latest git
> HEAD because the sane-airscan release in Fedora is old (that what came
> to my mind when I see '-unstable').

:-)

> Do I understand correctly it is an additional debugging feature above
> classic debugging options in airscan.conf? If it is, can I turn it on
> during the build? IMO it can be useful sometimes (though I will not
> enable it for classic builds).

I have two github repos: sane-airscan and sane-airscan-unstable. They
work as stable/unstable branches of the same project, but it is more
convenient for me to maintain it in two separate repos.

Hexdumps currently are only in unstable branch. It will eventually
propagate to the stable branch, but it is not urgent, because rarely needed.

--

	Wishes, Alexander Pevzner (pzz at apevzner.com)