[sane-devel] Epson Perfection1640: Positive slide fails

ael witwall3 at disroot.org
Sat Nov 13 19:56:35 GMT 2021

On Tue, Nov 09, 2021 at 04:47:34PM +0100, Wolfram Sang wrote:

> SANE_DEBUG_EPSON2=<value> xsane

I now see the flags at the start of epson2.c, but they don't look
like bit flags at first sight. I see that the man page claims that
128 gives everything.

Be that as it may, I have now looked at the "good" (Positive film)
and "bad" (Positive slide) logs, and it looks as if the
first problem is an
e2_cmd_simple returning an NAK, rather than a size
and then
 esci_set_scanning_parameter: invalid scanning parameters

This is as far as I can take it tonight.

ael