[sane-devel] epson2 backend: hangs when trying to scan large area: log file

ael witwall3 at disroot.org
Thu Nov 18 18:48:05 GMT 2021

On Sun, Nov 07, 2021 at 08:16:42PM +0100, Wolfram Sang wrote:
> Please check if that works on your system as well.

I mentioned earlier in this thread that I had seen problems when
trying to scan large areas at high resolutions.

---[snip]--

The gzipped scanimage_overflo.txt.gz is attached.

But the sane-devel list has blocked that attachment (too large).
But it is at the debian bug report here:
https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?att=1;bug=993350;filename=scanimage_overflo.txt.gz;msg=172

ael