[sane-devel] Sane no longer works

Steve Cohen stevecoh2 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 1 03:09:47 BST 2021

USB 2.0 vs. USB 3.0 makes no difference.  And talk about motherboards
doesn't seem like it's heading up the right tree, since the same computer
and motherboard used to work with xsane and this scanner.

At this point I feel like we're just trying this and that, and I'd like to
actually understand what's happened here.