[sane-devel] Sane no longer works

Kelly Price strredwolf at gmail.com
Fri Oct 1 02:34:05 BST 2021

I think the scanner doesn't like your USB port.

If you have this scanner plugged into a USB 3.0 port or hub, take it
out and plug it into a USB 2.0 (black port) port or hub.  I've found
the LiDE's up to and including the 220 (which is what I have) are
fickle with USB 3.0.  This may also be a function of the motherboard
in your PC, because I had the same issue on numerous PC motherboards
except for what I'm running now, an Asus TUF Gaming B550M-Plus.

--
Kelly "STrRedWolf" Price
http://redwolf.ws