[sane-devel] Fwd: Sane no longer works

Steve Cohen stevecoh2 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 1 23:35:44 BST 2021

OK, Richard was able to provide a reasonable explanation for my questions,
but I still need to know what problem SANE thinks it's detecting,
especially since this setup used to work without issues. Something has
changed - but what?  Can someone explain how to debug or log whatever is
happening?  Failing that, is there a bug reporting system for SANE?

And by the way, I upgraded my system today from Ubuntu 20.04 to Ubuntu
21.04.  This neither helped nor hurt the situation. I also reverted back to
the Ubuntu version from the SANE version as the SANE version did not help
the situation.

Thanks.