[sane-devel] Release 1.0.33 in a few days

Yuri Chornoivan yurchor at ukr.net
Mon Sep 20 17:52:35 BST 2021

понеділок, 20 вересня 2021 р. 19:20:55 EEST Ralph Little написано:
> Hi,
> Just a reminder that we are going to try for a release in the next few
> days so get your changes in!
> This will be for 1.0.33.
> I don't believe that we have any new backends this release, so mainly
> additions to existing functionality.
>
> Povilas has suggested that we try the following process, which is a
> little different from how Olaf did things, to which I have added some
> detail:
>
> Sept 24:
> - Feature Freeze, only bug fixes.
> - Regeneration of PO files and call for translations.
> - Other updates to doc such as building the ChangeLog.
>
> Oct 7:
> - Release branch created, master is open for new changes, first release
> candidate is generated.
>
> Every 2 weeks after:
> - Another release candidate if necessary until we are happy to emit a
> final release.
>

> Wolfgang has been managing milestones added to issues and MRs that are
> to be included in the release and this will form the basis of our
> ChangeLog. We should continue to do this for anything that we missed or
> anything to be added over the next few days.
>
> Povilas will be wrangling the branches to manage the process.
>
> I will update our PPAs to switch to the new release at the proper time.
>
> If I have missed anything or anybody would like to contribute then
> please step forward! :D
>
> Cheers,
> Ralph

Hi,

There are 2 new strings and 1 string changed in the translation catalog. It might be helpful to update the POT file.

Anyway, many thanks for your work.

MR with Ukrainian translation update:

https://gitlab.com/sane-project/backends/-/merge_requests/649

Best regards,