[sane-devel] Xerox DocuMate 4700

Eli Sachse eli.sachse at gmx.com
Mon Aug 1 22:13:28 BST 2022

Hi friends, I am not a developer, just a home Ubuntu user. I have not
been successful in finding a driver for my new Xerox DocuMate 4700.
Looks like this machine is not supported by VueScan, Sane, or ipp-usb at
this time. And I have not been able to find a Linux supported, home-use
(affordable) scanner of this size and quality.

I would be happy to pay a fee to someone who could develop a driver for me?

Please email me directly as I am not subscribed to this list. Thank you,
eli.sachse at gmx.com

--
Eli Sachse, RN (he/him)
(707) 347-6802