[sane-devel] scanadf and Brother ADS-1700W

Dietmar Segbert trebges at web.de
Sun Feb 6 18:47:00 GMT 2022

Hello Ralph,
i have created deb-packages from testing for sane-utils und sane-airscan.

Now airscan-discover finds my Brother ADS-1700W.

I have not compiled scandf, rmadison sane --architecture amd64 lists the
same version for stable and testing.

I use the genesys backup for my canon lide 220.

scanadf produces segmentation faults with enabled and disabled genesys
backends.

cheers

Dietmar