[sane-devel] [sane-announce] SANE Backends 1.1.1 released

Rolf Bensch rolf at bensch-online.de
Wed Feb 9 19:29:21 GMT 2022

Hi Povilas,

I just had a look at git snapshots and found out that you're still
providing "old" 1.0.32 tar archives on
http://www.sane-project.org/snapshots/, and in gitlab 1.1.1 release
branch/tag has not been merged to master.

For the Ubuntu ppa I'd like to get git snapshots from version 1.1.1.

Many thanks for your great work.

Cheers,
Rolf