[sane-devel] User question: Canon CanoScan 3200F

tly t-ly at directbox.com
Sun Nov 13 14:05:17 GMT 2022

Hi everyone,

Just wanted to say that i was able to compile the old cs3200f backend
and try it out. Unfortunately it does not work with my scanner. The
scanner does not respond to any commands after uploading the firmware.
Maybe the upload does not work correctly, the USB bulk read command to
read back the firmware after the upload process hangs. I can send my
diffs to make it compile if anyone is interested.

Greetings
tly