[sane-devel] pthread change proposal

m. allan noah kitno455 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 10 12:58:38 GMT 2023

No way. It is not good practice to add a major, potentially breaking, and
partially untested change to git mere days before a release. I propose that
this change (or a derivative) gets merged a couple weeks after the release.

allan

--
"well, I stand up next to a mountain- and I chop it down with the edge of
my hand"