[DSE-Dev] I've created secilc package, please sponsor

Laurent Bigonville bigon at debian.org
Sun May 11 22:50:44 UTC 2014

Le Mon, 12 May 2014 00:22:59 +0300,
Victor Porton <porton at narod.ru> a écrit :

> I incorporated requested changes into my package.

Thanks

> I also added (untested) code to automatically reload the policy on
> installation/uninstallation. See files cil-install and cil-uninstall.

I would keep this out of the pkg ATM as there is no cil policy in
debian for now.

> However:
>
> 1. It was tested only on x86 as I don't have access to other systems.
> It may or may not work with x86_64.

I can fix this if you want, but the pkg should compile an all linux
architectures before we are uploading it.

> 2. cil-install script was not tested as I have not found any CIL
> testcase to use for this testing.

I'm really wondering if we should ship these files at all for the
moment (and especially in /etc).

I would prefer just pkg the compiler itself for now.

> 3. debian/watch does not work. Patches are appreciate.
>
> My package is Version 0.0.0+git20140511-1 (not Version 0.0.1-1) at
> https://mentors.debian.net/package/secilc
>
> Please sponsor my package to go into unstable.

I can fix these issues in the following days. Is it still ok of we are
putting the pkg in a team maintained repositories?

Cheers!

Laurent Bigonville