[DSE-Dev] I've created secilc package, please sponsor

Victor Porton porton at narod.ru
Sun May 11 21:22:59 UTC 2014

I incorporated requested changes into my package.

I also added (untested) code to automatically reload the policy on installation/uninstallation.
See files cil-install and cil-uninstall.

However:

1. It was tested only on x86 as I don't have access to other systems. It may or may not work with x86_64.

2. cil-install script was not tested as I have not found any CIL testcase to use for this testing.

3. debian/watch does not work. Patches are appreciate.

My package is Version 0.0.0+git20140511-1 (not Version 0.0.1-1) at
https://mentors.debian.net/package/secilc

Please sponsor my package to go into unstable.

Victor Porton - http://portonvictor.org