[DSE-Dev] What's the current status of the refpolicy package?

Russell Coker russell at coker.com.au
Sat Sep 12 07:56:40 UTC 2015

On Thu, 10 Sep 2015, "Theodore Ts'o" <tytso at mit.edu> wrote:
> I've got a few patches that I was hoping someone could look at.  One
> is pretty obvious (adding chrome-beta so it's recognized as the chrome
> browser is to the mozilla policy files).  Others are probably (almost
> certainly :-) not quite right since I'm still a novice in
> understanding SELinux policies work.
>
> What's the best place to send them?  This selinux-devel list?  Since
> the patches probably need work, I didn't want to just open BTS bugs
> for them.

Yes post them to the list.

I'm getting back into things now.  At this stage managing the process of
getting updates into different versions is the difficult thing for me, not
doing the code.  It would really help if someone else could do some of the
work involved in getting changes into Wheezy and Jessie for me so I can
concentrate on the policy.