[DSE-Dev] What's the current status of the refpolicy package?

Russell Coker russell at coker.com.au
Sun Sep 13 14:52:26 UTC 2015

On Sat, 12 Sep 2015 05:56:40 PM Russell Coker wrote:
> I'm getting back into things now.  At this stage managing the process of
> getting updates into different versions is the difficult thing for me, not
> doing the code.  It would really help if someone else could do some of the
> work involved in getting changes into Wheezy and Jessie for me so I can
> concentrate on the policy.

git+ssh://etbe@git.debian.org/git/selinux/refpolicy.git

I've just made a couple of updates to the GIT repository for the policy (the
above is the URL I use, replace etbe with your account name).  They work for
all the basic stuff on Jessie and almost work for Xen Dom0 (I've got about 5
rules to go).  When Xen is working fully I'll upload it to Unstable and then
we can look into a Jessie backport.

Note that this policy will not work with the version of Systemd in Unstable.
You should be able to run Unstable with this policy with SysVInit or with the
version of Systemd from Jessie.