[DSE-Dev] new policy package soon

Russell Coker russell at coker.com.au
Sat Dec 31 16:57:56 UTC 2016

I've attached the temporary policy file I'm working with in addition to what's
in git.  This allows full desktop operation with xdm and kdm but on my main
test system gdm3 and sddm don't work for unknown reasons (which may not be due
to SE Linux).

Hopefully I'll have it all sorted out in 24 hours or so.