[DSE-Dev] Changes in 2.20171228-1

Russell Coker russell at coker.com.au
Mon Feb 26 07:44:56 UTC 2018

Most of the Debian patches from the 2016 release are included upstream. I don't think I missed anything. If you notice any specific things I missed then let me know.

My plan had been to not update git until the next upstream release. That version I uploaded was to facilitate testing not for Buster. But I might revise that decision depending on how long it takes.

--
Sent from my Huawei Mate 9 with K-9 Mail.