[Showme-devel] Sponsoring the ShowMeBox

Kristoffer Rose krisrose at debian.org
Wed Nov 4 22:22:32 UTC 2015

Dear Jonas, Bernelle, Everyone,

I agree with what has been said.

I have shared the "draft call for comments" mail with the Two Sigma tem,
and we will have comments in some weeks (the datathon team is on college
tour).

Again: Two Sigma's interest will be primarily to promote Data Science
awareness and skills, and subsidiarily (but it will make a difference) to
promote using the beaker notebook.

Cheers,
  Kris