[Showme-devel] DebConf16 style guide: ShowMeBox designs...

Bernelle Verster bernellev at gmail.com
Wed Oct 21 07:26:09 UTC 2015

Hi Siri

The Style Guide for DebConf16 is now available:

https://wiki.debconf.org/wiki/DebConf16/Artwork

We would need a logo for the ShowMeBox in due course, would you be
willing to design something? I think it could be anything you want,
and we can all brainstorm and help, of course. I do not think it needs
to be related to DebConf16 or anything, but I included the link to the
style guide if you want to keep it coherent, completely up to you.

We are busy with fundraising for DebConf16 at the moment, and want to
include ShowMeBox in places, so a logo sooner rather than later would
be nice, but it is not yet urgent.

Please let me have your thoughts.

regards