[Showme-devel] Fwd: DebConf16 style guide: ShowMeBox designs...

Bernelle Verster bernellev at gmail.com
Wed Oct 21 13:02:46 UTC 2015

General email incompetence today...

These are great, three things it brings to mind to me:
1. What is the difference between an icon and a logo, Siri? Sounds
like we need a 'Debian inside' icon to be made available for general
use. This leads to:
2. I think I should take the general 'Debian inside' and even "OSHW
certified" to the Debian Publicity team to hear their thoughts. Tammy
suggested the Style guide idea for Debian as well, the time may be
right for it now.
3. These discussions are great for teasing out what we're doing, in
general, thanks! Would be interesting to get Kris's views on these.