[Showme-devel] Fwd: Julia for ARM

Graham Inggs ginggs at debian.org
Wed Oct 21 20:29:52 UTC 2015

On 21 October 2015 at 15:10, Jonas Smedegaard <dr at jones.dk> wrote:
> When you write "on my LIME" do you then mean _Debian_ or Armbian?

Ah, you got me, I am still running Armbian on the LIME.

> If the latter, then please stop confusing matters by ERASING that
> MicroSD device and move on to the "Debian manually" section of the
> ShowMeBox box README!

Unfortunately I won't be able to try that until I am back in the
office at the beginning of November and have access to serial ports
and reliable internet. :(

In the meantime, it might be useful if someone could try the Julia
binaries I prepared and/or try building the julia package on an armhf
board running Jessie.