[Showme-devel] Fwd: Julia for ARM

Graham Inggs ginggs at debian.org
Thu Oct 22 08:20:40 UTC 2015

On 22 October 2015 at 01:05, Jonas Smedegaard <dr at jones.dk> wrote:
> I will try remember to test that later - _after_ I progress further on
> section "Debian automated" of our install routines.

and I'm looking forward to that! :-)

> Please make sure to make source packages available too, as they seem
> Ubuntu-specific and (in any case) I might want to rebuild.

The .dsc and .debian.tar.xz files are there [1].  The orig.tar files
are straight from Debian (I've added links to those now and re-ordered
things to be a bit to be clearer).  They are not Ubuntu-specific (i.e.
they don't depend on anything that is only in Ubuntu), they just
include changes that aren't in Debian yet.
Although that will change soon as I now have write access to the
pkg-julia git.  Rebuilding will be a good test, so if you have the
time (about 3 hours) please try that.

[1] http://rrsg.ee.uct.ac.za/julia-arm/