[Showme-devel] First draft of a poster

Siri Reiter siri at jones.dk
Sat Jun 25 21:29:14 UTC 2016

Hi Showme-folks,

First draft of a ShowMeBox poster is up on my website here:
http://sirireiter.dk/showme

Now is the time for your comments and suggestions: Feel free, but don't
expect miracles. I'm pretty much sticking to this base idea, and not
trying other ones out at this point! I like it and I think it can work
well (with improvements!).

If you can still find time for it, please help me get freely licensed
content. I'll start by actually checking the license of the graphics
I've used for the draft(!) I found more than I had expected, and I'm not
so worried about overusing examples as I was.

Background, box and text colors will probably be changed no matter your
opinion of the current ones (I used an Ubuntu palette).

Enjoy DebCamp,
<3 Siri

--
Siri Reiter Grafisk Design