[Showme-devel] Experiments with ShowMeBox images

Jonas Smedegaard dr at jones.dk
Sun Mar 20 02:55:00 UTC 2016

Quoting Jonas Smedegaard (2016-03-20 03:50:52)
>> I am now trying the "Non-interactive" as that will presumably allow
>> me further without a root password :) so far it actually stopped at
>> one question: the 'http proxy' value.
>
> Simply hit enter to not use a proxy.  Or alternatively, create a file
> local.conf containing a single line like this:
>
> http_proxy = http://127.0.0.1:9999/

If you are using approx as proxy, then you can get _everything_ proxied
(also some initial parts ignoring the http_proxy environment variable)
by adding another line to your local.conf, like this:

http_proxy = http://127.0.0.1:9999/
approx_host = 127.0.0.1

 - Jonas