[Soc-coordination] Remaining applications that need reviewing

Steve McIntyre steve at einval.com
Tue Apr 3 00:48:34 UTC 2007

Hi folks...!

Latest update:

 * I've worked through the list of applications to weed out some more
   that are not eligible

 * I've allocated people at random(ish) to cover reviewing the
   remaining projects. As mentioned before, this includes a primary
   reviewer for each. If there is already a mentor volunteered for the
   project, then that person will be the primary reviewer. Otherwise,
   I've trawled the existing comments to see who might know a
   reasonable amount already.

 * I want to make sure that all the eligible projects get at least 5
   of our mentors reviewing them, to at least give them a fair shot.

Most of our registered mentors should expect some mail(s) in the next
few minutes listing the applications that still need more
review. Please add your comments in those applications ASAP...

--
Steve McIntyre, Cambridge, UK.                                steve at einval.com
  Armed with "Valor": "Centurion" represents quality of Discipline,