[Soc-coordination] Remaining applications that need reviewing

Andreas Tille tillea at gmail.com
Wed Apr 4 18:21:59 UTC 2007

Hi,

I volunteered to mentor CDDT (toolkit for Custom Debian Distributions)
project, but I'm completely confused about the mentoring page.  There
was an applicant (I do not remember the name any more) that got
-2 rating by tbm and -1 by somebody else but I added the comment that
I would be willing to mentor if the applicant would commit that he has
read and understand the relevant documents that describe the work
to do.  My comment was not added to the page at first time and I
added it a second time.  Now the original page was replaced by
a  new one with rewritten description (according to my memory) and
a different applicant with different ratings at
   http://code.google.com/soc/debian/app.html?csaid=ORoLAxlYQCALGBQJEgJdHSIKNUlcEVNSUSddaUlcElsCUnBcaw%3D%3D%0A

Is there some kind of history?  I do not really like to add my comments
a third time (and perhaps more) and I would like to get an overview
what happened with the application.

Kind regards

            Andreas.
--