[Soc-coordination] Should we snapshot/backup our reviews?

Loïc Minier lool at dooz.org
Wed Apr 11 13:51:06 UTC 2007

        Hi,

 Will the reviews and all comments made by mentors / students disappear
 tonight?  Should we backup/snapshot these now?

 I think it can be valuable to have them as a reference for next years
 mentors and students and it can also document the efforts of the
 mentors and students towards the project if anyone wonders.

   Bye,
--
Loïc Minier
"For subalterns, saying something intelligent is as risky as saying something