[Soc-coordination] Deciding on our applications

Javier Fernández-Sanguino Peña jfs at debian.org
Wed Mar 28 23:16:55 CET 2007

On Wed, Mar 28, 2007 at 03:45:53AM +1000, Anthony Towns wrote:
> As a first pass (after removing some dupes), I came up with the following
> categories: (one x per application, one line per topic)
(...)
>  2. security                (15 applications) xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I count 16, of these:

- OVAL agent               - 1  [ Good, with a good research ]
- "Common security checks" - 12 [ Many different proposals, some good, some
                                   bad, some ugly ]
- Biometric authentication - 2  [ I think none of them are good enough ]
- Security review portal   - 1  [ Certainly not good ]

Regards

Javier