[Soc-coordination] Deciding on our applications

Anthony Towns aj at azure.humbug.org.au
Thu Mar 29 05:38:11 CET 2007

On Thu, Mar 29, 2007 at 12:16:55AM +0200, Javier Fern?ndez-Sanguino Pe?a wrote:
> >  2. security                (15 applications) xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> I count 16, of these:
> - Biometric authentication - 2

I listed those separately.

> > 11. biometric auth           (3 applications) xxx

I think I missed a dupe there and later marked it ineligible, which is why
there's only 2 now.

> - OVAL agent               - 1
> - "Common security checks" - 12

I count 13 of these -- did you miss "host intrusion detection system" ?

> - Security review portal   - 1

(Better to keep comments on specific proposals to the webapp I would've
thought -- this is a publically archived list)

Cheers,
aj