[Soc-coordination] How's it going? [debexpo]

Daniel Burrows dburrows at debian.org
Wed Jun 4 04:48:59 UTC 2008

On Tue, Jun 03, 2008 at 02:15:46PM +0200, Christoph Haas <email at christoph-haas.de> was heard to say:
> On Dienstag, 3. Juni 2008, Steve McIntyre wrote:
> >  * start sending status reports in

  There hasn't been any status yet because Arthur was busy until last
week with schoolwork and finals.  I was chatting with him this morning
via gaim, and it sounds like he's starting to do actual coding.  I'm
hoping there'll be something I can run (even if it just displays a
nonfunctional window to start with) in the near future. :)

  [snip]

> Actually I'm unsure what formal stuff I have to do as a mentor. I think
> that Leslie Hawthorn said there will be more information on what mentors
> are required to report soon. So I'm mainly waiting for that and trying to
> support Jonny.

  Me too.  Is there a Web page where I could refresh my memory as far as
what I need to do other than help Arthur out?  The Summer of Code FAQ
and the Debian wiki don't have any information about thsi sort of thing
and I wasn't really aware that I was supposed to be sending in status
reports...

  Daniel