[Soc-coordination] How's it going? [debexpo]

Steve McIntyre steve at einval.com
Mon Jun 9 12:01:25 UTC 2008

On Tue, Jun 03, 2008 at 09:48:59PM -0700, Daniel Burrows wrote:
>On Tue, Jun 03, 2008 at 02:15:46PM +0200, Christoph Haas <email at christoph-haas.de> was heard to say:
>
>> Actually I'm unsure what formal stuff I have to do as a mentor. I think
>> that Leslie Hawthorn said there will be more information on what mentors
>> are required to report soon. So I'm mainly waiting for that and trying to
>> support Jonny.
>
>  Me too.  Is there a Web page where I could refresh my memory as far as
>what I need to do other than help Arthur out?  The Summer of Code FAQ
>and the Debian wiki don't have any information about thsi sort of thing
>and I wasn't really aware that I was supposed to be sending in status
>reports...

See what I just said to Christoph, plus

  http://lists.alioth.debian.org/pipermail/soc-coordination/2008-April/000299.html

Apologies, I should have put that mail into the wiki page and I have
now done so.

--
Steve McIntyre, Cambridge, UK.                                steve at einval.com
"This dress doesn't reverse." -- Alden Spiess