[Soc-coordination] Progress meeting 3 (week 6)

Obey Arthur Liu arthur at milliways.fr
Thu Jul 2 11:27:04 UTC 2009

Hi people,

New progress reports soon! Also mid-term review, DebConf and IRC meeting
for DebConf participants.

Coming on June 6th and the following week is the mid-term review. You
should have got a mail from either the GSoC students or mentors list
explaining you what it's all about. If there is any issue with your
student/mentor, please contact me ASAP and we'll set up a meeting, but I
expect all project to be doing fine, right ?

We have a talk[0] scheduled at DebConf and students and mentors present
are called to the podium. There will be a lightning presentation of each
individual project and if you are here, you will of course have to do it
yourself :)

I'm setting up a meeting *Saturday 4th June, 6pm UTC* on IRC to discuss
the format of the DebConf talk. If you are coming to DebConf, please be
here.

So, in addition to your progress report, I'd like you to prepare about 3
minutes worth of presentation for your project. This should be max 2-3
slides. Tell us what your project is about, what you've done so far, and
how the attendance can help you.

You have three weeks to do this but I'd like you to at least include an
outline of what you intend to put in it in your next report this Saturday.

[0] <https://penta.debconf.org/dc9_schedule/events/378.en.html>

Cheers

Arthur

--