[Soc-coordination] Progress meeting 3 (week 6)

Obey Arthur Liu arthur at milliways.fr
Thu Jul 2 11:47:11 UTC 2009

Obey Arthur Liu wrote:
> Hi people,
>
> New progress reports soon! Also mid-term review, DebConf and IRC meeting
> for DebConf participants.
>
> Coming on June 6th and the following week is the mid-term review. You
s/June/July/
> should have got a mail from either the GSoC students or mentors list
> explaining you what it's all about. If there is any issue with your
> student/mentor, please contact me ASAP and we'll set up a meeting, but I
> expect all project to be doing fine, right ?

We don't want to fail people mid-term here, but there is a certain
percentage of students who get failed mid-term each year. I don't think
any of you are under risk of it, but if you are, please convene for a
meeting so we can resolve any issues *before* the review.
Ok, enough scary talk.

> We have a talk[0] scheduled at DebConf and students and mentors present
> are called to the podium. There will be a lightning presentation of each
> individual project and if you are here, you will of course have to do it
> yourself :)
>
> I'm setting up a meeting *Saturday 4th June, 6pm UTC* on IRC to discuss
s/June/July/
> the format of the DebConf talk. If you are coming to DebConf, please be
> here.

If you're not coming to DebConf and don't have specific questions, you
don't *need* to come to the meeting. Of course, you can still come.

--
Obey Arthur Liu
<http://www.milliways.fr>