[Soc-coordination] New Wanna-Build Progress Report

Philipp Kern pkern at debian.org
Sun Jun 7 13:26:44 UTC 2009

Hi there,

I was pretty busy the first week of coding due to my presence at the Ubuntu
Development Summit, the Debian Release Meeting on the weekend and the second
week catching up with university.  I made good progress on the building
client, though.  It seems that the client side won't require as much effort
as I thought.  It is very likely, though, that I'll need to write a Perl
wrapper for sbuild against the new objectified branch because the sbuild
binary is just a pain to deal with in its current state.  Possibly the
changes could also be done in sbuild directly, we'll see.

Kind regards,
Philipp Kern
--
 .''`.  Philipp Kern                        Debian Developer
: :' :  http://philkern.de                         Stable Release Manager
  `-    finger pkern/key at db.debian.org