[Soc-coordination] Mylyn interface for debbugs, as a GSOC ?

Don Armstrong don at donarmstrong.com
Thu Mar 12 05:40:00 UTC 2009

On Wed, 11 Mar 2009, Olivier Berger wrote:
> Mylyn is a "task manager" meant to increase productivity of Eclipse
> users, which is able to connect to distant bugtrackers to retrieve
> tasks/bugs.
>
> What do you think of this idea ?

I don't use Mylyn or Eclipse, so I don't really have much of a comment
about it. If it's something that you think people who use Mylyn and
Eclipse would find useful, and think there's enough of them to make it
a reasonable GSoC proposal, I have no problem with it.

As far as the technical feasibility goes, it's certainly possible.

Don Armstrong

--
Americans can always be counted on to do the right thing, after they
have exhausted all other possibilities.