[Soc-coordination] How to partecipate to Google Summer of Code -- Debian project

Vincenzo Dentamaro vincenzodentamaro at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 25 20:25:12 UTC 2009

Hi Mr

I'm Vincenzo Dentamaro and I am a student of computer science at the University of Bari (Italy).
I would like to partecipate in the Google summer of code : Debian project.
Especially in the project for the non-networked package management.

I have already developed software of this kind. The site is here:
http://code.google.com/p/sfs-technology/

How can I partecipate to GSoC Debian project for contribute with my ideas and my coding ?
 I know well the Pascal (Object Pascal) and Java.
Sorry for my poor english.

Best regards

Vincenzo Dentamaro