[Soc-coordination] Saying hello to APT MultiArch under the debian umbrella

Stefano Zacchiroli zack at debian.org
Wed Apr 21 07:20:51 UTC 2010

On Wed, Apr 21, 2010 at 06:58:41AM +0200, Christian PERRIER wrote:
> Given the amount of work I've seen you doing on APT since about 1
> year, I can definitely confirm this.

Ditto. Due to my involvement in the Mancoosi research project
(http://www.mancoosi.org) I've been following APT development and also
engaged the maintainer of various package managers in design discussions
about the future of dependency solving. David has always been reactive,
precise in his feedback, and a good team mate, other than very
productive contributing a lot of code :-)

> In short, I think this work under the GSOC umbrella as exchange
> student would be highly welcomed...

AOL!

Cheers.