[Soc-coordination] Saying hello to APT MultiArch under the debian umbrella

Christian PERRIER bubulle at debian.org
Wed Apr 21 04:58:41 UTC 2010

Quoting David Kalnischkies (kalnischkies+debian at gmail.com):

> And i am a debian unstable user for ~ 2 years now so i am not
> as much of an alien to debian as the "exchange" term might suggest.

Given the amount of work I've seen you doing on APT since about 1
year, I can definitely confirm this.

For others, David has been one of the victims of my silent rants when
trying to cope with changes to localized parts of APT....because the
numerous improvements done in the code are constantly outdating my
translation work..:-)

In short, I think this work under the GSOC umbrella as exchange
student would be highly welcomed...