[Soc-coordination] DebConf10 related forms for students and mentors

Bastian Venthur venthur at debian.org
Wed May 5 19:32:51 UTC 2010

Hi all,

I have a few questions about the 500USD the aforementioned form for the
mentors is talking about. The form asks:

"Do you agree with allocating the 500USD from the Organization Stipend
that Google gives to Debian to sponsoring the accommodation and food
costs during DebConf10 for Debian students?"

1. Why are they asking me, I mean if the 500 USD is not for the
   mentors, but for Debian why bother to ask what to do with it?

2. Who is meant by "Debian students"? Debian's SoC students?

3. What happens to the money if the mentor replies with no?

Thanks for the organization of this years SoC!

Cheers,

Bastian

--
Bastian Venthur                                      http://venthur.de
Debian Developer                                 venthur at debian org