[Soc-coordination] Google Summer of Code 2011 Mentor Summit

Obey Arthur Liu arthur at milliways.fr
Fri Jul 29 00:38:34 UTC 2011

Hi all,

You might have seen the mail, we are invited to send 3 mentors to the Google
Summer of Code 2001 Mentor Summit in Mountain View, California on October
21-23 2011.
Note that we are allowed 3 instead of 2 because we also participated in the
Google Code-in.
If you have been an admin or mentor this year or a previous year, please
reply in if you'd like to come. Please also include your city of departure
at the time of the summit so we can have a ballpark estimate of costs.

Cheers!
-Arthur