[Soc-coordination] Questions about participation

Karolina Kalic karolina at resenje.org
Fri Mar 4 02:47:55 UTC 2011

Hi Thomas, Ana and Obey,

Your answers put a smile on my face. :) I will start learning Python, I am
planning to do so for quite some time, my friend recommended it to me too.
Now I have bigger reason to do it. I'll try to improve my packaging skills
until the project starts. I hope you will choose me for GSoC, but still, if
you don't, I will still continue to contribute and to use Debian with love.
:)

Greetings and thanks a lot for your kind words,
Karolina