[Soc-coordination] project proposal: PPA support in dak

Gergely Nagy algernon at balabit.hu
Thu Mar 8 12:49:57 UTC 2012

Stefano Zacchiroli <zack at debian.org> writes:

> I've been looking around for potential project proposals and talking
> with the relevant people. Here is a first one, still very draft, on
> which Joerg (Cc:-ed) is interested in helping out. I haven't dumped it
> to the wiki (ENOTIME), but I hope mentioning it here could be a useful
> contribution nonetheless. (I also hope Joerg will pick it up and
> transform it into a proper proposal :-P)

PPA came up on #d-soc too the other day:

13:39   Mithrandir would like to suggest the "PPA for Debian" idea again.
[...]
13:57 <Mithrandir> I'd be happy to help with it, yes.
13:57 <Mithrandir> iirc, formorer was interested last year, so I'll try to get him interested this year too
13:58 <Mithrandir> (as a mentor)

(Mithrandir & formorer CC'd, just in case)

I can help drafting up a proposal, as I'd love to see PPA support in DAK
(would make it a whole lot easier to use it at $work, for what I want to
use it for!).